Have you ever thought that writing an essay is almost the same as a hot dog? In fact, there are virtually no differences between the two processes. Imagine that the introduction is the bun, the paragraphs of the body are the sausage, and the conclusion is the bottom bun. First, the upper and lower buns are the introduction and the conclusion. Moreover, the introduction should be related to this conclusion, because, like the buns, they carry out an essay together. The filling of the sausage is the end of the hot dog is its very essence. Is it hard to make a hot dog? We believe it is not. You can find best essay writer here Essaypro.com. By analogy, it's easy to write an essay, don't you think?
However, the creation of a hot dog without a recipe can sometimes be aimless. And the same goes for an essay. Therefore, if you want to achieve great results, you will need an outline for your English essay. It can help you choose the right theme, structure the text, and submit theses and conclusions. So, let's talk about the English essays.
- Allocate enough time to investigate and write. You can't write an essay without any background information. Therefore, it is necessary to carry out a research before you start writing, and, of course, it takes a long time.
- Gather all the sources of information. Before you start writing, you should connect all your comments and materials. It will be easier to have facts, examples, and evidence because you will have more time to write.
- Select the theme. Writing about what you like or take interest in is more pleasant than writing about boring stuff. So you should choose a theme that will be of interest to you.
- Think about what you want to include. Moreover, it is better to draw up a plan and think about the details that you want to add before the essay. This will make your entry more structured.
- Start writing. Perhaps the most difficult thing to do is to start doing something, especially when you don't know how to do it. Make an effort and start writing. You will see that after some time it will be easier to continue.
- Development of ideas. Try not to miss the interesting information. You should always try to make your essay more profound and meaningful.
- Write a short but understandable conclusion. The purpose of this conclusion is to sum up all the essay. This means that it includes the summary information mentioned earlier.
- Don't take too long. You must not delay the essay until the last minute, because you will have no time to read and improve your paper. It is always better to relax within two days of writing an essay and then test it with a clear head. Perhaps you'll come to some amazing ideas.
- Note the material. Focus not only on grammar and punctuation, but on the content of the essay, because this is what the readers are interested in.
- Ask someone to read your essay. Sometimes it's hard to find your own mistakes. You can, of course, re-read the essay several times, but it does not guarantee that you will be able to find all of them. In this case if your friend or your relative reads it, it would be an intelligent solution, because they might find some mistakes you’ve missed.
Use our tips to improve the writing process and make it "tastier."
English essays are easier than you think!
All you have to do to write an essay in English is patience and attentiveness. Read all the tutorials you can. Expand your vocabulary list, watch some students' videos, carefully study all the instructions that you've been given by your tutor. Because even the most best paper can be undermined if you don't follow proper paper format. Don't think that the referencing part is not too boring. If you do not follow the format requirements, it may lead to loss of valuable points! In writing, it is not only about smart words, but also your ability to meet the standards of academic writing.
But, of course, knowing how to structure your essay plays an important role in getting the perfect mark!
The first paragraph is called an introduction. His main purpose is, you guessed, to present an essay to the reader so that they would like to know more about the content of your paper. But how do you make an English essay informative and persuasive? How do I start? You can start with a reference to a quote/anecdote, or denying a recognized fact. This should be followed by an explanation of your attitude to the idea. Then you should provide a small outline to inform the reader that they want to read further. The introduction should be brief.
The body of the paragraphs
In the paragraphs of the body, the author should be fixated on ideas that were considered at the beginning of the essay. As mentioned above, the paragraphs of the body can be compared to sausage inside a hot dog. They should be informative and extremely "tasty", each of which includes one idea and its explanation, examples or evidence.
The bottom line
In conclusion, you sum up the whole essay. Being very similar to the introduction, it explains the importance of your topic or makes future predictions. Remember that your output should be as clear and concise as possible.
10 English essay topics
If you do not know what to write about, look at the suggested topics. Maybe you'd like some of them.
- Can we judge people by their photographs on social media?
- How safe are tattoos?
- Can a tattoo be considered art?
- Why did going to the gym become fashionable?
- What is the impact of virtual reality on people?
- Is it possible to become immortal?
- 3D printing and operations.
- Why do children depend on tablets and IPads?
- How can teenagers be friends with their parents?
Get help for the high quality service
Before you write an essay, you have to choose an interesting theme, conduct a thorough investigation, and then draw the path. Only then can you start writing. Do not forget that the essay as a hot dog should have an opening (top bun), meaningful paragraphs of the body (tasty sausage) and conclusion (bottom bun). However, if you can't make a hot dog yourself, contact our company and we will prepare it for you!
If you are still not sure that you can write an exciting essay or you do not have free time, you should contact our service. Our professional writers can help write an English essay at any stage of the process. Don’t hesitate to contact us whenever you want! We're ready 24/7.